There are three segments of the 11TriBelgrade race:
1.9 km swim course on the Ada lake
90 km bike course divided into 4 laps
21.1 km run course circuit of 3 laps
PARTICIPATION DAY INSURANCE AND LICENSE
Participation in the 11TriBelgrade is open to athletes of any nationality, licensed or not and of age 18+.
Each participant who takes part in the event individually must do so under their own responsibility and agrees to have a fitness level sufficient to complete each segment within cut off times marked by technical officials of the organization. We strongly recommend all the athletes to have the travel policy of the health insurance. During registration process, participants need to show their national triathlon license.
Each participant will sing disclaimer of participation and collection and processing of personal data document.
A triathlete can only enter the drafting zone of another triathlete, subject to the decision of the judges and officials in the following circumstances:
- For security reasons
- At an aid station
- At the entrance or exit of the transition area
- In sharp turns
- Other safety reasons determined by the judges and officials
If the triathlete is reached, he must immediately leave the area of drafting
- CUT IS PROHIBITED of other triathletes
- Passing always on the right side of the road pavement.
- There will be 2 aid stations per lap, but we recommend that you take some nutrition supplies on the bike section, i.e. bring own food (gels, bars)
The organization will carry out the doping control participants according to the current regulations of the Anti-Doping Commission of the Serbian Triathlon Union.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
Restricted areas will be controlled by guards of the organization and can only be accessed through the presentation of the bracelet or the corresponding participant accreditation. Medical services for the organization along the route, shall be authorized to remove any participant for medical reasons. Any emergency vehicle that needs to use the cycling route will indicate their presence through light and sound signals. In all cases the vehicle will have priority over the triathletes, who must give way.
CLAIMS AND APPEALS
Following the rules of the Serbian Triathlon Union, any participant or coach of any of the clubs registered, may make claims on the provisional results, irregularities of the organization or on sanctions applied by judges and officials. Claims must be made in writing and handed to the Referee with a deposit of 50€, The referee will review the decision in the first instance. To resolve, the appeal will be delivered to the Appeals Committee for whoever solves the case. In the event that the appeal reaches the Appeal Committee, the committee chairman will meet with the other members and listen to all parties involved and study the evidence. If the person making the appeal could not be present, their arguments may be left in writing. Failure to comply may invalidate the appeal. Having heard all possible evidence, the committee will retire to consider its verdict, which is final and irrevocable. The first decision will be communicated verbally and then in writing. In the event that the Referee or the Appeals Committee decides in favor of the appellant, it will refund the full amount of the deposit.
CUT OFF TIMES
Swim + Bike: 05:00h
Cut off times will apply regardless of the turnout. After these times, the participant will be out of competition and may move according to current traffic regulations.
ARBITRATION AND TIMING
A referee judge appointed by the Serbian Triathlon Union will have the final decision over any anomaly to the course of the event. Timing will be done through the electronic chip timing system.
REGISTRATION, PRICES AND CONDITIONS
Registration is transferable and implies acceptance of these rules. Prices and conditions are listed in the registration section.
PARTICIPANT MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION
Each participant will receive a envelope with:
- Race number/bib
- Stickers with bib numbers for the helmet, bike and transition bags.
- Schedule of the event
- Terms & conditions
- At the time of collecting their material, each participant must show ID card or passport in order to confirm their identity and Triathlon union license.
We will also hold an open relay competition.
The rules governing this competition are the same as for one of the sectors that make up the race, ie, swimming, cycling and running. The only specific rules for relay teams are:
- Entry forms must be signed by the three members of relay teams. They will collect the race number/bib and documentation of the race in the hours and days set by the organization.
- Each relay consists of a swimmer, cyclist and runner.
- Each team member will, in turn carry the timing chip worn on the ankle – this will be passed from each member of the team on completion of their section.
- The numbers of relay teams will be a different color than those of the individual participants.
- Relay teams can be male, female or mixed.
Should inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control prevent the holding of the event according to the planned program with all of its segments (Swim, Bike, Run), the organization will amend the event according to the judges of the Serbian Triathlon Union. In this new event alternative in no case race be postponed to another date or repayment of any amount will be made.
- Cancellation of the swim event due to bad weather conditions: the event becomes a duathlon
- Cancellation of the cycling event section, due to inclement weather, natural disaster with disqualification of the road: the event becomes an aquathon
- Cancellation of the cycling section and swimming: the event becomes a running race